- 'Families' were other Gardners; this was taken over by a well-read post: Gardners and Gardners. This was written two days later.
- 'related families' had to do with websites of families who have Gardner in their index. This was partly handled by the post, Electronic footprint, from 4 Feb 2014. Several sites have considerable information about Thomas, on-line.
- 'sites' point to information by other families. Pointing to this resource is part of our What we know? series which started on 27 Nov 2012.
- 'questions' were many from the beginning, however we did establish a FAQ on 04 March 2015. Well, at least, we waited almost five years before assuming to know enough to start answering questions, as well as asking them.
- Descendants of Richard: Gardner Annex.
- Holcomb - this was seen earlier but re-introduced with the post on Boris Johnson. See the chart related to the Foote ancestry found in the related article.
Remarks: Modified: 09/14/2019