In the early issues, we included a list of Sources (love this page as it has the 2nd generation buttons which go back to the transition from OfficeLive (2010 start) of MS to HTML on Linux (2012). The issues related to configuration - technical and otherwise - are open - have not seen a real good solution - not Ancestry, thank you - go with Wordpress or otherwise - open to discussion). The last volume that we did in Sources was IV.
Some of the posts for the issue of Gardner's Beacon had a short source list of References (example - Gardner's Beacon, Vol 2, No 5).
Sources for GB, Vol VIII, No 1
- Resources and more (has the links to the on-line volumes of MSS)
- Example - General Danielson (shows page from MSS and from Dr. Frank's monograph)
- Background for the Regimental History Series (nice organizational chart)
- Civil War-Era Hospitals
- Jonathan Letterman
- The Massachusetts Magazine
- The Angelical Conjunction
- New men: Manliness in early America (What is the American?)
For the future:
Remarks: Modified: 06/06/2018